WATER & SOIL PROBIOTIC
AVERAGE BACTERIAL COUNT :
25 Billion CFU/gram.
A facultative, heterotrophic and autotrophic microbial consortium which are acclimatized to perform under wide range of salinity.
- Maintains water colour by supporting plankton growth.
- Nitrifying, denitrifying and H2S.
- oxidizing bacteria helps in the reduction of ammonia, nitrite, nitrate & H2S.
- Bacillus species help to control and regulate the vibrio loads.
- Specially selected microbes work very efficiently in varying temperatures, salinities & D.O levels.
- Highly effective in sludge degradation and maintains a healthy bottom.
- Regular use leads to decreased FCR & improves survivals.
- Creates stress free condition for the shrimp.
- Selected microbes help in the breakdown of organic waste.
DOSAGE : 500 grams/Acre or as recommended by your aqua consultant.